Before the first class

Image 1:

This is a pencil holder I did in my foundation course last year and I like it very much as it gives people kind of strong and vivid feelings. And I think the interesting part of it is that the arrangements of the nails and the rhythms of the steel plate.

Image 2:















This is Fuente de los Amantes from Luis Barragan, which is really famous in Mexican modernism, I think the interesting part of it is the crazy use of light colour such as pink and red as well as the nice composition between landscape and architecture.


Image 3:

This is a shot of the Great Barrier Reef and its beautiful underwater environment, which amazed me at the first look.


Images chosen for the first lesson:

Client 1                                                                            Client 2

intensive, twine, curve                                                     vivid, glow, edge
















Comments

Popular Posts